!1 new updateClick here for the latest updates
India’s Covid toll is much higher than official 4.43 lakh figures: Congress
à¤à¤à¤à¤¡à¤¼à¥ à¤¬à¥à¤¶à¤ à¤¯à¥ à¤à¤¹à¤¤à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤à¤¿ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥ à¤¦à¥à¤¶ à¤®à¥à¤ 4 à¤²à¤¾à¤ 43 à¤¹à¤à¤¾à¤° à¤²à¥à¤à¥à¤ à¤à¥ à¤®à¥à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥ à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤¹à¥à¥¤ à¤¯à¤¹ à¤à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤¾â¦ https://t.co/8rGBlFeWOw
– Congress (@INCIndia) 1631943300000
RN Ravi was sworn in as governor of Tamil Nadu
Vaccination should be accelerated every day, not a peak on a birthday: P Chidambaram
Immunization is a program, it is a process. It needs to be sped up every day, not peak on a birthday. Sâ¦ https://t.co/AAT7KFVaCC
– P. Chidambaram (@PChidambaram_IN) 1631938061000
P Chidambaram: Happy and grateful that 2.5 crore of vaccination was administered yesterday. But why did we have to wait for the Prime Minister’s birthday?
The BJP ruled that the states – UP, MP, Guj & Kar – “occur” on the Prime Minister’s birthday and vaccinate several times the daily average. The other days, they are ânon-performingâ states. I wish the PM celebrates his birthday every day.
Looking forward to many more days of 2.1 crore vaccinations. This rhythm is what our country needs.
– Rahul Gandhi
India reports 35,662 new COVID19 cases and 33,798 recoveries in past 24 hours: Union Ministry of Health
- Active cases: 3 40 639
- Total recoveries: 3,26,32,222
Over 6.02 crore (6.02,70,245) balance and unused COVID19 vaccine doses are still available with States / UTs to administer: Center
Over 78.02 crore (78.02,17,775) doses of vaccine have been provided to States / UTs so far through the Government of India (free channel) and the State Direct Supply category. In addition, more than 33 doses of Lakh (33,08,560) are in preparation.
– Government of India
Andaman & Nicobar Reports New Case of COVID-19
Floods in Bengal
West Bengal | Several areas of Paschim Medinipur have been flooded due to the incessant rainfall. “My shop has been co … https://t.co/8zVUDXVRsR
– ANI (@ANI) 1631934364000
Ladakh administration closes schools in Leh district for 15 days until October 2
- Residential homes in Leh District will also remain closed for in-person classes
- The situation will be reviewed after October 2, officials said
Odisha’s Shree Jagannath Temple in Puri District reopens to worshipers on Saturdays from today
The temple was previously open 5 days a week.
A total of 55 07 80 273 samples tested for # COVID19 until September 17, 2021. Of this total, 14 48 833 samples were tested yesterday: ICMR
In charge of the Punjab Congress, Harish Rawat will reach Chandigarh later in the day with Ajay Maken and Harish Chaudhary who have been appointed as observer by acting party leader Sonia Gandhi.
Goa has made commendable efforts on the immunization front. At 10:30 am today, will interact with hard-working healthcare workers and beneficiaries of the COVID-19 vaccination program in Goa.
– PM Modi
The number of Covid-19 cases worldwide exceeds 227.5 minutes
COVID-19 count in Thane district rises by 264, death toll by four
Meeting of the Legislative Party of the Punjab Congress today
The ACEC received a representation from a large number of congress party deputies, requesting immediately … https://t.co/DZIUQex1BF
– Harish Rawat (@harishrawatcmuk) 1631902161000
PM Modi to interact with Goa ministers and health workers today
Rajasthan’s Compulsory Marriage Registration (Amendment) Bill 2021 was passed by the State Legislature yesterday, despite opposition from MPs.
Under the bill, information on child marriage must be provided by their parents / guardians within 30 days of marriage.
Dehradun District Magistrate Asks District Officials To Keep Their Phones On At All Time Due To Landslides And Other Accidents
Officials are only allowed to turn off phones in an emergency
Covid vaccines given by India earlier this year for exhausted UN peacekeepers: UN spokesperson
India, one of the largest troop contributors to UN peacekeeping missions, has donated 2,000,000 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to UN peacekeepers in all UN missions.
Char Dham yatra from today
New rules for Char Dham Yatra
- For worshipers in Kerala, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh, a negative COVID report no more than 72 hours before the travel date was made mandatory, despite having received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine.
- Bathing in dham kunds is prohibited.
Char Dham Yatra
- The government of Uttarakhand released the SOP on Friday.
- Registration and e-pass will be required for ‘darshan’ in the four dhams.
- Along with this, it is necessary that the faithful have both the COVID19 vaccine doses or a negative COVID report that is less than 72 hours old.
India will have the world’s largest highway by March 2022: Nitin Gadkari
- Gadkari was talking about the Delhi-Mumbai Express highway.
- Speaking at an event yesterday, Gadkari said: “The highway will be 1,380 km long and will go to Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), but now we are also planning to take it to Nariman Point. “
US panel recommends Covid boosters for people 65 and over
Bengaluru metro extends metro service schedules
- Metro services will now be available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. starting today
- Metro service was available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. earlier.
It was a mistake and I offer my sincere apologies. As commander of the combatants, I am fully responsible for this strike and this tragic outcome.
– General Frank McKenzie, Commander of the US Central Command, on August 29, drone strike in Kabul
BSF resumes retirement ceremony by beating at Attari-Wagah border
The grand ceremony, which attracts thousands of people across the country, was halted last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brazilian football legend Pele (80) is in stable condition after respiratory instability led him to be admitted to intensive care unit in Sao Paulo on Friday: Reuters
Karnataka has vaccinated 75% of its eligible population against COVID-19, with the first dose and 24% with both doses. We hope to reach 5 crore in vaccinations today. Bengaluru is the second district in India to vaccinate all eligible population
– Minister of Health of K Sudhakar State
22 dengue cases were reported in Indore on Friday, bringing the total number of dengue cases in the district to 225, including 38 children: Indore CHMO Dr Bhure Singh Setia
Kerala CM to inaugurate digital hub in Kochi on September 18
FDA Advisory Board Rejects Widespread Booster Injections From Pfizer
Pentagon backs off, calls deadly Kabul strike a mistake
- For days after the August 29 strike, Pentagon officials claimed it was carried out correctly, despite the deaths of many civilians, including children.
- News organizations then cast doubts on this version of events, noting that the driver of the targeted vehicle was a long-time employee of a US aid organization and citing the lack of evidence to support the Pentagon’s claim that the vehicle contained explosives.